Pleasant Street Primary School is committed to the provision of a comprehensive and differentiated curriculum.
The Victorian Curriculum F-10 includes eight learning areas and four capabilities.The learning areas of the Arts, Humanities and Technologies include distinct disciplines. The capabilities represent sets of knowledge and skills that are developed and applied across the curriculum.
|The Arts:||Critical and Creative Thinking|
|* Media Arts|
|* Visual Arts|
|* Visual Communication Design||Personal and Social|
Health and Physical Educaion
* Civics and Citizenship
* Economics and Business
* Design and Technologies
* Digital Technologies
To support these curriculum areas we provide a range of enrichment and special assistance programs.
- Specialist Performing and Visual Arts programs
- Incursions and excursions
- Visiting educational programs such as; Drug Ed, Health/Sex Ed.
- Participation in sporting events and clinics
- Rewards/Treat days
- Attendance at student conferences / workshops such as School Leaders Conference
- Bike Ed.
- Concert and Arts Festival, and
- Before and after school sport and arts activities.