1-to-1 BYOD iPad program
Pleasant Street Primary School’s 1-to-1 BYOD iPad program has been successfully in place for over two years.
We have worked hard as a school to ensure our teaching staff and students are constantly equipped with the current best practises when using technology to improve student learning,
and have made a commitment to continue this development into the future. With our confidence growing, our teaching and learning is transforming to include powerful learning strategies
that were not possible without technology.
With the development of the Pleasant Street Primary School ICT Pedagogies, teachers are able to consistently present students with learning situations that:
- connect authentically with their world,
- allow more efficient direct and specific feedback,
- bring individualised, relevant, and rich information to the individual student,
- and offer a very wide spectrum of digital authoring choices, allowing our students to demonstrate their knowledge in exciting and new ways.
For more information on specific areas of the program, please follow the links below.
- Managing Devices and Apps
- ICT Acceptable Use Agreement
- iPad Rules @ School